Thank You

There is a mysterious sort of joy in the transformation of friends from strangers. The feelings are, now and again, much more mysterious when certain conditions cause the turn around.

Sometimes relations are like that. For a short amount of time somebody become friend and again get back to a stranger. It was better to be strangers than to have false friendship. How can somebody tell like I don’t want your friendship if they don’t like something in us? A friend is someone who understands us even in silence.

I know I have experienced the same situation in my life. We have friends that we can’t imagine ourselves not having nearby us. We treasure them because the bond with them always well associate with us. At that point one day, as though all of a sudden, if they don’t want your friendship what will be your reaction?

I trust that to be totally alright. There is nothing wrong with having amazing people in your life one day and simply going separate directions not long after. We have to respect each other, our voyage and where we are going. We can't pass judgment on each other for our decisions or on the grounds that we feel motivated by something different. We are creatures of changes and we can adapt it quickly.

I find that my friends don't accept me for who I am sometimes. Either that or they really don't understand my identity. As the days progress maturity and beneficial encounters shape us into the people we become .Friends should be able to take that journey with you and not criticize you or make you feel like an outcast because of your perspective on life
I am an isolated individual and there are times I truly need to be in my own space. Be that as it may, there are some days when I simply require somebody to call and chat with me about anything and everything. No serious conversations but just trivial things that make us both laugh and feel good about life.



Once I shared all my likes, dislikes dreams with you and even we have made memories together.  These memories are now the only thing I have left of our once friendship. There's still that song that makes me immediately think of you. Thank you for being my friend. And I wont say Goodbye My friend for you and I will meet again!

--Aami--

Comments