Lost!

I am lost. I am lost both inside and outside .Now my thoughts don’t make sense.  In a full swing my heart is traveling where it wish to be. I don’t understand what is happening to me. I feel like I am miles away from myself. I can hear murmuring of innumerable bees all the time. I can see thousands of light rays coming to my eyes. I truly need to compose something awesome; but no matter my mind just enjoyed a reprieve. All I need to do is write and I tried with my entire mind but it’s still blank

I am lost. I am lost both inside and outside. I wish to dream a lot of things, but my heart is stopping it. I wish to scream but my voice is not coming. I wish to be with everyone but hatred feeling is coming more. I need to be back with all my positive vibes, but I cant. 


--Aami--

Comments

Post a Comment