Emptiness!

 

One of my biggest fear was always about losing you. Because I know without your presence, without your smile, without telling you the things and hearing you back will make me unfilled.

And the day arrived it was so harder more than I ever imagined and the days pass by, your emptiness led to affect me both physically and mentally. And I knew with a sinking feeling it was going to get worse and I wasn’t going to be okay in this life again.



Losing someone will make you reminisce everyday ever second. It happens over and over again. I lose you every time when I play a song, when I just go out, when I see your old t shirt in my wardrobe.

I lose you every time I think of kissing you, holding you or wanting you. I go to bed at night and lose you, when I wish I could tell you about my day. And in the morning, when I wake and reach for the empty space across the sheets, I begin to lose all over again.


--Aami--

Comments

Post a Comment