For My Son

 

The day is almost here, yet time is flowing slowly.

The eagerness of the birth of my newborn son is causing both delight and anxiety to grow.

I can't wait to feel your tiny hand and see your happy face.

When it happens, I'll know in my heart that you are my little prince

Every day, I have so much to share with you.

And I'll express my love for you, my son, in every possible way.

 


I cherish you, tiny one.

I owe so much to you.

I can't wait to give you a loving hug and hold you in my arms.

No matter how you look, my darling, you are lovely.

A precious gift bestowed to me,

From heaven far above.




Every time I feel you move; I'm overjoyed to think that I'll soon be holding you in my arms.

My little boy

Till you're finally mine, my love, I'm counting down the minutes.

Soon after your birth, we'll finally get to meet.

I love you, my son!!


Comments

Post a Comment