VALENTINES DAY WISHES

 

I thought I was happy before I met you, and I was, but until you entered my life, I had never experienced the deep satisfaction, rich happiness, and complete fulfillment you gave me.

I felt a lot of good things before I met you, but none like the unbearably strong sensations I have for you.

I thought I knew myself before we met, and I did, but you dug deep inside of me and unearthed brand-new insights for us to share. I thought I understood love before I met you, but I didn't till I did.



You are my most precious one; you are one in a million;

My heart truly sings when I hold you in my arms because of your beautiful grin, which is as bright as the sun. You are also intelligent, kind, and endowed with many wonderful charms.

I'm honored that you chose me over the competition, and I'm proud because I know I got the best.

You are my most amazing one; you are so adorable and charming, and you shine like a jewel.

I love you baby!


--Aami--

Comments

Post a Comment